Friday, July 06, 2007

Wonder Years...


Last night, I went with my internship program to a play called "Dissonance" at the Williamstown Theater Festival.

The play was ok. Nothing to write home about.

The best part was: I sat behind the dad from the Wonder Years.

Yup. It was a great moment in my life. I loved that show. It totally was part of my childhood. But the actor who played the dad was funny in real life. He started talking to us about how glad he was that there were young people at the show, how much he didn't like "dead white writers" (the play we were seeing was a premier play by some English dude), and then he started making fun of some chicks pants. "It looks like someone shot a couch," he said.



Yes, ladies and gents, that is the Dad from the Wonder Years... I didn't take that picture, though. I found on Google and thought it was funny.

Yup, I meet the BEST stars...

No comments: